The giveaway continues! Check out this post for details on how to win a set of handmade magnets from the shop!
Here are a few things I’m loving lately:
1. Dark navy nail polish on my toes (as influenced by shutterboo)
2. Bright nail polish on my fingers. Today’s shade: Marine Scene (a super shiny frosty turquoise)
3. Plain (not vanilla) yogurt with fresh blueberries and low fat granola for breakfast
4. That second cup of coffee (OK, maybe less “love” than “need”)
5. Working with select Glee songs playing on my iPod – especially the songs from the Regionals
6. The color orange, which I never used to like, but can’t seem to get enough of lately
(These are from the shop, and I totally wanted to keep them all)
7. The new Futurama episodes
8. My to do list. It’s saving my sanity this week.
What are you loving lately?
Filed in: Introspective