Fifty days completed. I can’t believe it.
And again, the toe is cut off in the mosaic. Oh well.
We’re moving right along! I realized that it’s kind of hard to tell from the photos how big the sock actually is. So I took this shot last night:
I would normally use a measuring tape to measure, but I couldn’t keep it flat to take the picture!
The foot measures approximately 5-1/2 inches so far. I wear a size US9, which is about 10 inches. Which means I’m a little more than halfway through the foot. I plan to start the heel when I’ve knit 8 inches (most patterns say to start around 2″ from the total length). I thought that maybe I’d need to start the heel this week, but I think it will probably be a couple more weeks until that happens.
Here are the stats!
- Total stitches knit: 4293
- Total knit time (minutes): 150
- Average number of stitches knit per session: 85.9
- Average number of stitches knit per minute: 28.6
Previous Three Minute Sock Posts:
Sites That Link to this Post
- Three Minute Socks – Days 86 – 92 | May 19, 2011