UPDATE! COMMENTS ARE CLOSED! WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED SHORTLY!
If it’s May 23rd, that must mean it’s another Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day!
I’ll be keeping this giveaway open until 8pm Eastern (5pm Pacific) on
Friday, May 27th THURSDAY MAY 26th! (Sorry for the last minute change, I didn’t realize the SMS Giveaways ended so quickly.)
I’ll be giving away TWO prizes – one each to two lucky winners!
Prize Number One:
A set of 12 fabric covered button pushpins from my Etsy shop, Sweeter Lemon. Each button pushpin is covered in organic fabric from Michelle Engle Bencsko’s Nature Walk line. This thumbtack set is packaged on a mini-corkboard, and makes an excellent gift!
Prize Number Two:
This set of 10 fat quarters. It includes two FQs from Heather Ross’ Far Far Away II, and the April Monthly Solids Club offering from Pink Chalk Fabrics in these fabulous jewel tones. Aren’t they gorgeous?
SPECIAL BONUS: Everyone who enters the giveaway will receive a 15% coupon to the Sweeter Lemon Etsy shop!
And now, the fine print – aka, Just how do I win these prizes, anyway?
1. Leave a comment on this post. Any comment is fine, but if you need a prompt, here are a few questions for you:
- Have you ever visited Sweeter Lemon before today’s giveaway?
- Are there any items you’d like to see in my etsy shop that I don’t already have for sale?
- Have you checked out my brand new knit/crochet shop? (More about this in tomorrow’s post!)
- What is your favorite color combination of the moment (crafting-wise). Are you loving gray & yellow? Aqua and red? Navy blue and sunflower? Teal and gold? Let me know in your comment!
2. When you leave your comment, be sure your e-mail address is correct in the comment form – it won’t be published, but I will use that e-mail to contact you if you’re a winner, so make sure it’s right! (It’s also how you’ll receive the Sweeter Lemon coupon code.)
3. Only one comment per person, please.
4. The winners will be selected at random via Jennette Fulda’s Pick Giveaway Winner plugin and contacted on Friday evening. If I don’t hear from the winner(s) by Monday evening, a new winner will be drawn.
5. I hope that if you’re new here, that you’ll subscribe to my blog feed and check out my Etsy shop, my brand new knit/crochet shop, my Twitter feed and my Facebook page. I always appreciate new visitors. This is not a requirement for the giveaway – I just wanted to make sure I mentioned them!
That’s it! Super easy, right? Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!
Coming up this week: New shop announcement, another new quilt in progress, and the latest Three Minute Sock update. I hope to see you again soon!
Filed in: Introspective