THE GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY!
I’m giving away some Flea Market Fancy fabric as part of Sew Mama Sew’s Giveaway Day/Week! Yay!
Fabrics include fat quarters of Flea Market Fancy Pink Seeds, Yellow Posies, Green Posies and Pink Posies. I know that part of the Flea Market Fancy line is going to be reprinted in 2012, but I don’t believe these Posies are included. I’m also including a Kwik Klip tool to help with pin-basting your quilts.
In addition, I’m also giving away a set of fabric button pushpins from my Etsy shop: Sweeter Lemon.
Add a splash of color to your kitchen, office, or message board with this set of six fabric covered button pushpins in a rainbow of colors. High quality cotton fabric covers each button, which is firmly adhered to a metal thumb tack. Packaged in a small tin, this set is perfect for gift-giving!
SPECIAL BONUS: I’m offering this 15% coupon to the Sweeter Lemon Etsy shop! Just use code SMSGD15 for 15% off of your purchased items! The coupon is valid through December 31, 2011.
And now, the fine print – aka, Just how do I win this awesome prize, anyway?
1. Leave a comment on this post. Any comment is fine, but if you need a prompt, here are a few questions for you:
- Are you a collector? My grandmother collected owls, I’m partial to snowmen. I know some folks collect fabrics from out of print lines. What do you collect, if you collect anything? Let me know in your comment!
- Have you ever visited Sweeter Lemon before today’s giveaway?
- Are there any items you’d like to see in my etsy shop that I don’t already have for sale?
2. When you leave your comment, be sure your e-mail address is correct in the comment form – it won’t be published, but I will use that e-mail to contact you if you’re a winner, so make sure it’s right!
3. Only one comment per person, please.
4. I will select a winner at random and contact the winner on Friday evening. If I don’t hear from the winner by Monday evening, I will draw a new winner.
5. I hope that if you’re new here, that you’ll subscribe to my blog feed and check out my Etsy shop, my Twitter feed and my Facebook page. And don’t forget to check out my nail polish jewelry tutorial and jelly roll race explanation. This is not a requirement for the giveaway – I just wanted to make sure I mentioned them!
6. This giveaway is open to international entries.
7. Don’t forget to check out the other giveaways on Sew Mama Sew! Click the image below to see them:
That’s it! Super easy, right? Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!
Filed in: Introspective