THIS GIVEAWAY IS CLOSED! WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
That’s right, folks, it’s time for another Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day/Week! I love these giveaway weeks, they’re always so much fun.
This time, rather than give away specific fabrics, I’m going to let you choose your own. In other words, I’m giving away a $20 gift certificate to Sew Mama Sew!
How fun is that?
SPECIAL BONUS: I’m offering this 15% coupon to the Sweeter Lemon Etsy shop! Use code SMSGD15 for 15% off of your purchased items! The coupon is valid through May 31, 2012. I just added a dozen new pushpin sets, so be sure to check them out!
And now, the fine print – aka, Just how do I win this awesome prize, anyway?
1. Leave a comment on this post. Any comment is fine, but if you need a prompt, here are a few questions for you:
- What project are you working on?
- Is there a craft that you haven’t tried, but would like to try?
- What’s your favorite popsicle flavor?
2. Only one comment per person, please.
3. I will select a winner at random and contact the winner on Friday evening. If I don’t hear from the winner by Monday evening, I will draw a new winner.
4. I hope that if you’re new here, that you’ll subscribe to my blog feed and check out my Etsy shop, my Twitter feed and my Facebook page. And don’t forget to check out my nail polish jewelry tutorial and jelly roll race explanation. This is not a requirement for the giveaway – I just wanted to make sure I mentioned them!
5. This giveaway is open to international entries.
6. Don’t forget to check out the other giveaways on Sew Mama Sew! Click the image below to see them:
That’s it! Super easy, right? Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!
Filed in: Introspective