This giveaway is closed. The winner, chosen at random, is Faye!
Congratulations, Faye! Thanks to everyone for entering!
That’s right, folks, it’s time for another Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day/Week! I love these giveaway weeks, they’re always so much fun.
This time, rather than give away a specific prize, I’m going to let you choose your own. In other words, I’m giving away one $25 gift certificate to Etsy!
How fun is that? Please note: Anyone in the world can redeem this gift card, but it can only be used in United States based Etsy shops that accept gift cards. If your favorite shop accepts Etsy gift cards, it will have an announcement on their shop home page and on each individual item page in the shop. Thousands of shops on Etsy accept gift cards, including (ahem) my main shop, Sweeter Lemon! (See what I did there?)
SPECIAL BONUS: I’m offering this 10% coupon to the Sweeter Lemon Etsy shop! Use code SMSGD10 for 10% off of your purchased items! The coupon is valid through December 15, 2012. Right now I’m offering free shipping on all of my fabric bags, so come on over and check them out!
This code also works in my destash shop – so be sure to check that out as well!
And now, the fine print – aka, Just how do I win this awesome prize, anyway?
1. Leave a comment on this post. Any comment is fine, but if you need a prompt, here are a few questions for you:
- What project are you working on?
- Is this your first visit to Sweeter Lemon?
- What is your favorite holiday treat to eat?
2. Only one comment per person, please.
3. I will select a winner at random and contact the winner on Friday evening. If I don’t hear from the winner by Monday evening, I will draw a new winner.
4. I hope that if you’re new here, that you’ll subscribe to my blog feed and check out my Etsy shop, my Twitter feed and my Facebook page. And don’t forget to check out my nail polish jewelry tutorial and jelly roll race explanation. This is not a requirement for the giveaway – I just wanted to make sure I mentioned them!
5. This giveaway is open to international entries (but remember, the Etsy gift card can only be used in US shops that accept the gift cards!).
6. Don’t forget to check out the other giveaways on Sew Mama Sew! Click the image below to see them:
That’s it! Super easy, right? Thanks for stopping by, and good luck!
This giveaway is closed. Thanks for entering, everyone!
Filed in: Introspective