When I was thinking of this post, I honestly thought, “I don’t think I did all that much this year.” Ha!
Seeing it all in one place makes me realize I had a really busy year! I learned a few new crafts, including canning, needlework and weaving. Knitting remained my go-to craft, but I also spent a lot of time at my sewing machine.
Here’s the tally of photographed, finished projects in 2012:
- Ten sewing projects (not counting shop projects) including five various zippered pouches, four tote bags/pouches and one quilt
- Nine knitting projects including four shawls, two hats, two pairs of mittens, and one scarf
- Four needlework projects including a 2012 tea towel, a cross-stitch project, my 30 Days of Creativity embroidery and my crewel flowers
- Four canning projects including strawberry vanilla jam, peach bourbon vanilla jam, dilly beans and candied pickled jalapenos
- My very first weaving project – a scarf
This was my most diverse year yet!
This is giving me lots of ideas for 2013… I can’t wait to get started!